Welcome to Lauderdale CountyLauderdale County is located in the northwestern corner of the state and is home to more than 93,000 residents. Because the Tennessee River flows through the county and it allows for low cost power to its residents. The County also boasts a $10 million yearly income from farms. Lauderdale County is diverse in its industry and amenities!
- Population in 2014: 93,096
- Housing units in 2014: 44,353
- Median Household income 2010-14: $42,703
- Land area in square miles in 2010: 668
- Total number of firms in 2007: 8,317